FEATURE – 3 Types of Software Your Small Business Needs
Today’s guest is Peter Pin, owner of Sharpin Systems:
Peter’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter’s LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/petergpin/
Sharpin Systems: https://www.gosharpin.com/
Go High Level
* Jeff Bezos is sounding the alarm about potentially rough days ahead.
* In October, the economy contracted for the fourth consecutive month, per the S&P Global Flash Composite Output Index.
* Businesses are increasingly dour on the state of the economy, according to the Federal Reserve.
* Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan recently reported that the bank’s consumer clients continue strong spending and they continue to have elevated deposits.
* Jobless claims fell for the week ending October 15.
The new “2022 Report on Nonemployer Firms” by the Federal Reserve finds that nonemployer firms are more likely to experience financial challenges and difficulties accessing financing than their counterparts with employees.
Many small business owners will definitely vote in the upcoming November midterm elections.
This podcast is sponsored by SBS Accounting & Advisors. Use the promo code FLASH and get 20% off your set up fee! https://sbsaccountants.com/.
I would love to hear from you! Please email me at adam@smallbizflash